Quality Circle offers consulting services in sustainability, combining air quality, natural resources, climate change, transport, energy, social and environmental risk expertise with strong economics capabilities. We focus on making a difference for our clients and to the world we currently live in.
Operating within EMEA region, we support our clients in both the corporate and public sectors to embed sustainability within their core businesses, help transform the way they operate, support them in implementing innovative solutions, and deliver sustainable products.
We work in partnership with our clients to respond to issues across the sustainability agenda. We support engineering consultancy and construction firms to provide insight and solutions to their environmental challenges, to deliver innovative and sustainable approaches for their projects, and to help them acquire relevant sustainability certifications such as LEED, BREEAM, etc. for their proposed developments.
Quality Circle works collaboratively and engages with clients throughout the project stages from strategy through to data collection and verification to implementation, in order to ensure that sustainable outcomes and solutions to environmental, social, and economic challenges are delivered. Sustainability reporting is an integral part of our work, as we support our clients in developing content for sustainability reports and related annual submissions.
Our scope of services include, but not limited to:
1. Develop creative corporate responsibility and sustainability strategy concepts and content;
2. Perform sustainability-related audits; evaluate and test processes, measurement and verification;
3. Support businesses, governments and other organizations understand and communicate their impacts on sustainability issues for sustainability reporting (based on reporting frameworks such as Global Reporting, Initiative, IIRC integrated reporting framework, Sustainability Accounting Standards Boards, and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index);
4. Prepare industry-leading best practice guidance and policy advice for Governments;
5. Conduct environmental assessments based on sustainability codes and standards – LEED, BREEAM, ISO 14001;
6. Design advice and feasibility studies for new build and refurbishment projects seeking sustainability certification such as LEED, BREEAM;
7. Research into reducing energy use, improving resilience to climate change and creating more sustainable buildings and places;
8. Develop energy strategies including the planning and design of decentralised energy infrastructure and energy statements;
9. Conduct social impact assessments, defining mitigation and social management plans;
10. Assist clients in meeting international standards and advise them on international best practice in social performance;
11. Assist organizations in client account management and engagement with project funders, affected communities and other stakeholders.